- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Place the marshmallows and butter into a large pot over medium-low heat, and melt them together, stirring often. Cook until blended and smooth, about 5 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Stir in the popcorn and peanuts, and stir gently to thoroughly coat them with the marshmallow mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- With greased hands, shape the mixture into 3 inch balls, and wrap each ball in plastic wrap.