Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pillsbury Mini Brownies


Trey went shopping today, I had a coupon for Pillsbury Brownie Mix and he picked out the Mini Brownies..
The box comes with 2 mini- cake trays to use...  I do like the packaging..  It comes with 2 trays and 2 packages if brownie mix..  So, if you want to just make 6 mini brownies you can! 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, mix one or two packages of the brownie mix with water... 1 1/2 tablespoons for one package - 3 tablespoons for 2 packages.
My 3/almost 4 yr. old daughter loves helping me in the kitchen.  This mix is perfect for time in the kitchen with a young child.  It was fairly easy for her with my help of course.  She poured the mix in the mixing bowl, and we measured out 3 tablespoons of water..
*I think cooking is an excellent & fun way of teaching your child basic math*
We sprayed the trays with a non-stick spray, adding one tablespoon of batter in each mini tray mold.
Then the waiting... 15-20 min... I opt for less amount of time... 15 min....
They turned out very good....  I made a brownie/ice cream/ brownie with choc. syrup!  YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment