Monday, March 29, 2010

Candy's Banana Pudding

~Banana Pudding~
I have always made Banana Pudding..  I have some idea where I learned to make this.... A friends Mother made this for a graduation party.. I was lucky enough to be in the kitchen when she prepared it!!  My Memmy always made a wonderful Banana Pudding, and I think I just took all the ingredients from both ladies and created my own..

Candy's Banana Pudding
1 Large Vanilla Instant Pudding
3 cups COLD milk
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1 Large Cool Whip
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
3-4 bananas, sliced
1 large bag Nilla wafers

Mix pudding per box directions, put in fridge for about 5-10 min...
Add the Eagle Brand milk, half of the cool whip & vanilla...stir until combined..
Layer Nilla wafers, banana slices, pudding mixture, wafers, etc... until you end with pudding mixture.. Top with some crushed wafers....  This needs to be chilled for a few hours, and overnight is best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment